Happy New Wall from Bad Racket Recording Studios Cleveland
I know I’m a little late on reflection for 2012 and gushy optimism for 2013… all the “best of” posts are done, but I’m still thinking about it. Sorry, the ‘it’ isn’t even easy to pin down. The first thing that comes to mind of what we did last year is that we built this new acoustic barrier wall in the studio, but there is so much more.
… Last year was crazy.
- Adam moved to California
- Adam moved to California (this was so huge, it’s at the top of the list twice.)
- We released our first compilation album
- We stayed in business.
- We applied for the COSE small business competition
- We worked on over 30 different recording projects
- We brought on Dan and Burt as engineers
- We had 3 shows at the studio (all album release parties)
- We had Eric Muth here as a summer intern
- We launched a new website
- We started working on another website.
- We booked 40 groups for Brite Winter and had an awesome time
- We made a short documentary for a music festival
- We made 7 new live from bad racket videos
- We expanded the acoustic build out of Bad Racket
I guess a year is a really long time… this isn’t even close to everything for 2012, It’s been a really good year. Now the first thing on the list for 2013 is to buy a new a coffee pot and get moving on some Brite Winter tasks… then who knows, what should we do this year?