Including Rock, Pop. R&B/Soul, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country Alternative, Metal, Punk, Classical Music and Instrumentalists, Vocalists, or any other type of music recording.
- Hourly Rate: $50 per hour
- Day Rate: $400 (8 hours of recording time & 1 hour lunch break)
- Week Long Special: $2500 (seven 8 hour days with 1 hour lunch breaks)
Music Mixing and Editing Rates
including Rock, Hip Hop, or any other type of audio mixing and post production
- $50/hr or
- $150 per song (~5 min) (~3 hours of work)
- 5+ songs $120 per song
- 10+ Songs $100 per song
This is a rough estimate. If want to take 100 hours to mixing every song, we won’t be able to mix it at the $150/song rate. This includes a few revisions, and we don’t have a problem making a few final adjustments to make the mix perfect!
Audio Book / Pod-Cast / Bulk Commercial Audio Day Rate
$70/Hr or $500/day rate This includes engineer and file delivery.
Phone patch ISDN alternative for remote producers.
- One Song: $50
- Two to Five Songs: $45 per song
- Six to Nine Songs: $40 per song
- Ten or More Songs: $35 per song
- Contact for pricing for Vinyl Mastering, or multiple deliverables, etc
Commercial & Television Audio Rates:
- Voiceover Recording: $100 per hour (2 hour minimum, includes Phone Patch)
- ADR Recording: $175 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- Location Recording Rate: $500 for 10 hours & $250 for basic gear package (Sound Devices 664, Boom, Two Lectrosonic Wireless Kits w/ Sanken Mics, & all accessories). Additional cost up for add on gear such as Wireless Lavalier Mics, Wireless Camera Hops, Time Code Slate, Time Code Lockit Boxes, IFB, etc
Audio Post Production for Video: $75 per hour (3 Hour minimum)
Video Production Rates:
Video productions vary a lot based on what the content is like. The best way to get a price is to contact us and we will make up a custom quote for you that includes Pre Production, Labor, Gear, and Post Production.